Meet production deadlines with faster speeds and greater flexibility
The Colordyne 2800 Series Mini Laser Pro makes creating professional-quality custom and personalized labels in today’s continuously changing and fast-paced production environment quick and easy. This complete in-line printing and finishing platform allows users of all skill levels to produce even the most complex images and shapes without the complexities of operating a traditional label press.
The 2800 Series Mini Laser Pro allows users to print what they need, when they need it, all while eliminating the delays and waste associated with outsourcing. End-users such as brand owners and private label manufacturers have the capabilities to build a more affordable, flexible and responsive label production environment.
Variable Data, Simplified
Seamlessly merge designs and layouts with text, images, barcodes and database information to handle the needs of security packaging, tracking, personalization and micro-segmentation.
Ease of Use
- Intuitive user control software
- User interface job library
- Customer replaceable engine components
- Adobe Illustrator templates for laser finishing
Digital Front-End Software
- PDF & Adobe Illustrator workflows
- Harlequin RIP software option
- Spot color replacement
- On-the-fly color management
- Detailed on-press job costing
Dynamic In-Line Laser Finishing
- In-line laser die cutter
- In-line lamination unwind
- No consumable plate costs
- Modular with upgrade capabilities for a responsive, long-term investment
The innovative solution of bringing digital print in-house eliminates waste and lead times for label orders, improves flexibility to support private branding and personalization strategies and supports highly variable applications with just-in-time delivery.
With its user-friendly interface, fast production speeds and high resolution print quality, creating custom, affordable labels on-demand has never been easier.