Texas Label Printers, LLC is a full-service distributor of short-run digital label printing equipment offering the largest selection of digital label printers and digital packaging printers in Texas. Texas Label Printers, LLC is owned by New Millennium Office Systems, Inc., a Texas-based company that has been in the office equipment business since 2000. We are an authorized dealer for the following manufacturers:
- Afinia Label: Manufacturer of Afinia Label printers and finishers that feature HP® and Memjet® printing technology.
- Colordyne Technologies: Manufacturer of high-speed, high-resolution digital inkjet Memjet®-based printing systems for labels, packaging and envelopes.
- Epson ColorWorks: Well-known manufacturer for label printing solutions. Epson’s ColorWorks digital label printers are ideal for a variety of label applications and their solutions deliver dependable, commercial inkjet printing with fast-drying, durable pigment color inks.
- Muratec America (A Konica Minolta Company): Distributing MTEX New Solution (Memjet®) and Allen Datagraph Systems, Inc. (ADSI) label printing and finishing products.
- NeuraLabel: Manufacturer of digital color label printers and finishers with an emphasis on producing durable labels.
Most or all of Afinia Label, Colordyne Technologies and Muratec (Konica Minolta/New Solution) printers incorporate Memjet® digital inkjet printing technologies, which are currently the most advanced inkjet printing technologies in the label printing business. Memjet® is changing the way businesses print, and in many cases Memjet® technology is even creating entirely new business opportunities. By enabling full-color printing at the speed of production-level equipment, businesses are now able to eliminate expensive inventory, long lead times and shipping costs associated with outsourcing from third party label and packaging converters. Full-color labels can now be printed affordably on-demand with variable data, in both short- and long-runs, for a low total cost of ownership. In fact, the ability to print labels and packaging at a significantly lower cost compared to outsourcing provides businesses with the ability to achieve a quick return on investment (ROI).
Our label printers come in both inkjet and toner-based models that print custom color labels. We also offer finishing equipment that can die-cut, laminate and rewind in one pass at speeds up to 140 feet per minute. With monthly duty cycles ranging from several thousand labels to as high as several million labels, Texas Label Printers, LLC offers a wide array of digital label printers that are more than capable of meeting the demand of your business.
Texas Label Printers, LLC also provides service & support for most of the products that we sell (see our terms of service) so you can count on us for making sure that your machine stays in proper working order. Should you have any questions about any of the equipment’s capability or operation we will be there to support you.
Mission Statement: To provide our customers with state-of-the-art label and packaging printers that will change businesses print methods and translate into profits for those customers.