Order Status Definitions
Order statuses let you know how far along your order is, starting with Pending and ending with Completed. The meaning of the various order statuses are explained below:
- Pending payment – Order has been received, but no payment has been initiated. Order is currently unpaid and awaiting payment.
- Failed – Payment failed, was declined, or requires authentication. Note that this status may not show immediately and instead will show as Pending until verified.
- Authentication required — Awaiting action by the customer to authenticate transaction and/or complete SCA requirements.
- Processing – Payment has been received and order is currently being fulfilled.
- Cancelled – Order has been cancelled before fulfillment.
- Refunded – Order has been cancelled and payment has been refunded.
- Completed – Order has been fulfilled (shipped) and is now complete.