Order Status Definitions
Order statuses let you know how far along your order is, starting with Pending and ending with Completed. The meaning of the various order statuses are explained below:
- Pending payment – Order invoice has been sent, but no payment has been initiated. Order is currently unpaid and awaiting payment.
- Failed – Payment failed, was declined, or requires authentication. Note that this status may not show immediately and instead will show as Pending until verified.
- On Hold – Awaiting action by the customer to either authenticate transaction with payment processor (if paying via Amazon Pay), or issue payment via Direct Bank Transfer (Wire Transfer or ACH) or CIT Business Financing. Detailed instructions have been emailed to the customer with the next steps to take. The order will not be shipped until the funds have cleared in our account.
- Processing – Payment has been received and order is currently being fulfilled. The “Processing” order status could mean that your order has possibly shipped.
- Cancelled – Order has been cancelled before fulfillment.
- Refunded – Order has been cancelled and payment has been refunded.
- Completed – Order has been fulfilled (shipped) and is now complete.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Email notifications of order status changes (including tracking information) will be sent to the email address used during checkout. Please note that blank label orders typically ship within 2-5 business days (or 5-9 business days for orders that require custom tooling). You must use the “Contact Us” form found on this webpage (and select the “Orders & Billing” department) when requesting any additional information regarding the status and/or tracking information for your order.