IMPORTANT: NO PRODUCTS ARE RETURNABLE ONCE THE PACKAGE HAS BEEN OPENED.
It is important that you read and understand our return policy before ordering. Products are fully covered under the manufacturer’s warranty should there be an issue with the product. There are no refunds on opened packages, used products, custom orders, and/or consumable products such as blank labels, ink cartridges, spare parts, and other supplies. Shipping and handling charges are also non-refundable. Texas Label Printers, LLC/New Millennium Office Systems, Inc. does not provide exact delivery dates for orders and does not guarantee that orders will be delivered within the estimated timeframe, therefore no refunds will be issued for any order that arrives later than originally estimated or anticipated by the Customer unless the product is still eligible for return in accordance with our aforementioned manufacturer-specific return policies. Texas Label Printers, LLC/New Millennium Office Systems, Inc. also reserves the right to ship orders via a different carrier of an equivalent delivery method with a similar estimated delivery window (i.e. UPS Ground instead of FedEx Ground) than what was selected at checkout.
Return Policy for All Eligible Products
Only those products that are unopened, unused, non-custom, and non-consumable are eligible for a full refund within thirty (30) days of the purchase date; however, the Customer is responsible for the cost of return shipping plus a fifteen percent (15%) restocking fee. Some conditions apply to be eligible for a refund.
Texas Label Printers, LLC/New Millennium Office Systems, Inc. reserves the right to refuse a return if it does not meet the following requirements:
- The Customer must receive a Return Merchandise Authorization Number as detailed below;
- The product must be unopened with all the original packing material, accessories, software, and manuals; and
- Customer must prepay shipping charges on returns and assume the risk for loss or damage during shipment (purchasing shipping insurance from a carrier is required).
- Any product that was originally shipped on a pallet via LTL Freight must be shipped back on a pallet via LTL Freight.
- Under no circumstances will a Customer be able to recoup more than the purchase price of any product or service.
If a return is refused for any reason, the Customer will be responsible for providing a return shipping label for the refused product(s) within (30) days of receiving notice that the return was refused. Any refused products will be discarded after thirty (30) days of the refusal notice.
B. Freight Forwarding
There are no refunds on orders that are shipped to addresses that provide freight forwarding services.
C. Order Notes
Any notes that are entered by the Customer in the “Order Notes” section of the checkout page (such as shipping instructions, shipping account numbers, customer purchase order numbers, special instructions or requests, etc.) are not guaranteed to be followed or included on the order, shipping label or packing slip. Returns or credits will not be issued for any reason due to customer notes provided for an order. It is the Customer’s responsibility to contact us regarding any notes, requests or special instructions before their order is placed. Texas Label Printers, LLC/New Millennium Office Systems, Inc. is not responsible for any lost packages if the Customer requests to remove delivery signature(s) in the Order Notes.
D. Suggestions for Avoiding Returns
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase, which is why we highly recommend ordering free printed samples from the printers that you are considering. We are happy to provide printed samples with your own artwork so that you can see the print quality for yourself before purchasing the equipment. While this process may take a few extra days, this step is crucial in comparing the print quality of each label printer that you that are considering.
E. Receiving an Order
When you receive an order from us, please examine the package closely for shipping damage before accepting it and before opening the factory-sealed packaging. You must report any shipping damage to the carrier upon receipt. The Customer can also refuse the shipment if the package appears damaged. Once the factory seal is broken, the product is no longer eligible for a refund. The product is, however, still covered by the product’s respective manufacturer warranty. Any manufacturer defects that are discovered after opening the factory-sealed packaging must be addressed directly with the manufacturer of the product.
F. Refused Deliveries
If the Customer refuses a delivery where the package is not damaged (simply because the Customer no longer wants or needs it), then the Customer will be refunded minus the original shipping cost and the return shipping cost charged by the carrier due to the refusal. A refund will not be issued until after the refused package is returned. Texas Label Printers, LLC/New Millennium Office Systems, Inc. also reserves the right to charge a restocking fee if applicable.
G. Extended Warranties
Texas Label Printers, LLC/New Millennium Office Systems, Inc. sells extended warranties offered by the manufacturer. These extended warranties are registered with the manufacturer at the time of purchase; however, it is the Customer’s responsibility to verify that the extended warranty purchased was registered with the manufacturer within thirty (30) days of the purchase date. Texas Label Printers, LLC/New Millennium Office Systems, Inc. is not responsible for any repair costs that would have been covered by the manufacturer’s extended warranty if in the rare event that it is discovered that the warranty was not registered with the manufacturer. Customers who purchase extended warranties offered by Epson will receive an extended warranty certificate via e-mail within two (2) weeks of the purchase date. No other manufacturers send warranty certificates and instead keep internal records. It is the Customer’s responsibility to contact the manufacturer directly and verify whether their printer has been registered for an extended warranty. Extended warranties are non-refundable once the original packaging of the printer has been opened.
H. Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA)
- For all returning products, you must receive an RMA number. Please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to get an RMA number. It takes approximately two (2) business days for an RMA to issue. Packages returned without an RMA number will be refused. Please note that refunds are not available on opened packages and/or used products.
- The original cost of shipping an order to the Customer is non-refundable and is deducted from the total refund credit when an RMA is issued. Texas Label Printers, LLC/New Millennium Office Systems, Inc. reserves the right to deduct the cost of shipping from the refund credit if the Customer received free shipping with their order.
- Any promotional consumable product(s) or promotional credit(s) used towards consumable product(s) (such as blank labels or ink cartridges) that is included with the purchase of a more expensive product (such as a printer or finisher) is non-refundable and is deducted from the total refund credit when an RMA is issued. Texas Label Printers, LLC/New Millennium Office Systems, Inc. reserves the right to deduct the promotional credit(s) or the retail value of the promotional product(s) from the refund credit.
- Texas Label Printers, LLC/New Millennium Office Systems, Inc. is not responsible for any additional shipping charges billed to the Customer by a carrier when returning a product.
- The refund credit will typically be made within seven (7) business days of us receiving and verifying the returned merchandise.
I. Late or Missing Refunds
If you have not received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact the bank or credit card company as it may take some time before your refund is officially processed and posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
J. Online Terms of Service
Any and all use of this website is subject to the Online Terms of Service, located at https://texaslabelprinters.com/terms-of-service/. These Terms of Service are incorporated by reference as though set forth in their entirety herein.