Important: Texas Label Printers, LLC will never sell or distribute any Personal Data that is collected when using this website without express consent to share it with a specified third party.
Effective Date: September 16, 2020
Texas Label Printers, LLC is a full-service distributor of short-run digital label printing equipment offering a large selection of digital label printers and digital packaging printers. Texas Label Printers, LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of New Millennium Office Systems, Inc., a Texas-based company that has been in the office equipment business since 2000.
Any and all use of this website is subject to the Online Terms of Service, located at https://texaslabelprinters.com/terms-of-service/. These Terms of Service are incorporated by reference as though set forth in their entirety herein.
Texas Label Printers, LLC complies with the principles of GDPR. The six overall guiding principles are:
- Lawfulness, transparency, and fairness
- Purpose limitation
- Data minimization
- Storage limitation
- Confidentiality and integrity
What Personal Data is Collected and Why Personal Date is Collected
- Definition. “Personal Data” as used herein means any information which relates to a living, identifiable person. It can include names, addresses, telephone numbers, and email addresses, etc., but it is wider than that and includes any other information relating to that person or a combination of information which, if put together, means that a person can be identified.
- Comments. When a person visiting and using this site (“User”) leaves comments on the site, Texas Label Printers, LLC collects the data shown in the comments form, and also the User’s IP address and browser user agent string to help with spam detection. If a User leaves a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so Texas Label Printers, LLC can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue. The legal bases for collecting this information are (a) performance of a contract with the User and (b) necessary for Texas Label Printers, LLC’s legitimate interests to keep updated records of such comments.
- Contact Forms. Texas Label Printers, LLC stores User data sent through the contact forms on this website, along with meta information about the submissions, including the time stamp, the origin IP address, the webpage that the form was submitted from, and the user agent (browser). The legal basis for collecting this information is performance of a contract with the User. Also, third-party services may collect information about Users.
- Registration. For Users that register on this website (if any), Texas Label Printers, LLC also stores the personal information the User provides in their user profile. All Users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information. The legal basis for collecting this information is performance of a contract with the User.
- If a User leaves a comment on this site, that User may opt-in to saving the User’s name, email address, and website in cookies. These are for convenience of the User so that the User do not have to fill in that User’s details again when the User leaves another comment. These cookies will last for one (1) year.
- If a User has an account and logs in to this site, Texas Label Printers, LLC will set a temporary cookie to determine if browser used accepts cookies. This cookie contains no Personal Data and is discarded when said User closes the browser.
- When a User logs in, Texas Label Printers, LLC will also set up several cookies to save that User’s login information and screen display choices. Login cookies last for two (2) days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If a User selects “Remember Me”, the User’s login will persist for two (2) weeks. If a User logs out of that User’s account, the login cookies will be removed.
- If a User edits or publishes an article, an additional cookie will be saved in that User’s browser. This cookie includes no Personal Data and simply indicates the post ID of the article edited. It expires after one (1) day.
- Media. Certain images a User may upload to the site may contain embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Third parties can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
- Embedded Content from Other Websites. Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g., videos, images, articles, payment gateways, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the User has visited the other website.
Texas Label Printers, LLC engages certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services, including hosting and maintenance, error monitoring, debugging, performance monitoring, billing, customer relationship, database storage and management, and direct marketing campaigns. Texas Label Printers, LLC may share a User’s personal information with these trusteed third parties so that the third parties can process that information on Texas Label Printers, LLC’s behalf.
Please be aware that, in certain circumstances, where a User does not provide required personal information, Texas Label Printers, LLC will not be able to provide the contracted products and services with a User or may not be able to comply with a legal obligation on Texas Label Printers, LLC. The User will be made aware if this situation arises and what the consequences of not providing the personal information will be.
Who Texas Label Printers, LLC Shares User Data With
Texas Label Printers, LLC will not share User data with anyone outside of Texas Label Printers, LLC without that User’s written or verbal consent. An example of who Texas Label Printers, LLC might (ask to) share User information with would be the manufacturer (or distributor) of a product that the User purchases or is considering for purchase.
Where the legal basis for Texas Label Printers, LLC processing Personal Data is that that User has provided consent, the User may withdraw that consent at any time. A User will not suffer any detriment for withdrawing that consent. If a User withdraws consent, this will not make any processing which Texas Label Printers, LLC undertook before consent was withdrawn unlawful.
Users can withdraw consent by contacting Texas Label Printers, LLC at the email address given below.
What Rights a User Has Over that User’s Data
If a User has an account on this site, or has left comments, that User can request to receive an exported file of the Personal Data Texas Label Printers, LLC holds about the User, including any data provided by the User to Texas Label Printers, LLC. Users can request to correct any incorrect or inaccurate information Texas Label Printers, LLC holds about the Users. Users can also request that Texas Label Printers, LLC erase any Personal Data associated with that User, with the exception of any data Texas Label Printers, LLC is obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where Texas Label Printers, LLC Sends User Data
User comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
How Texas Label Printers, LLC Protects User Data
Texas Label Printers, LLC only uses trusted embedded off-site payment gateways such as Amazon Pay and Square to securely process User payments; therefore, Texas Label Printers, LLC do not hold any User payment information directly on Texas Label Printers, LLC’s servers. For User browsing and form submission security, Texas Label Printers, LLC uses the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol, which encrypts any Personal Data entered into any type of form submitted on this website. The encryption process protects Personal Data, by scrambling it before it is sent to Texas Label Printers, LLC from any User’s computer. Texas Label Printers, LLC also makes commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the security of Personal Data on Texas Label Printers, LLC’s system. While Texas Label Printers, LLC strives to use the most secure, commercially acceptable means to protect Personal Date, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, therefore Texas Label Printers, LLC cannot and does not guarantee its absolute security.
What Data Breach Procedures Texas Label Printers, LLC Have in Place
Upon discovery of any type of data breach, all Users will be contacted by email without unreasonable delay.
For more information about Texas Label Printers, LLC’s privacy practices, or for any questions, complaints, or requests for any Personal Data to be erased, please contact Texas Label Printers, LLC by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the address on the contact page.