The NeuraLabel 300x Color Label Printer is a high-speed, variable-width inkjet label printer intended for creating on-demand labels that are both BS5609-certified1 and GHS-compliant. Built on advanced HP PageWide® technology, the NeuraLabel 300x is capable of print speeds of up 100 feet per minute (30.48 meters per minute) and features a stationary HP PageWide® printhead with over 40,000 inkjet nozzles capable of print resolutions up to 2400 x 1200 dpi. The NeuraLabel 300x Label Printer can print labels ranging from 1.5″ to 8.5″ in width, on sheeted, fan-folded and roll-fed2 label media.
BS5609-Certified & GHS-Compliant Labels
- Print full-color BS5609-certified1 and GHS-compliant labels on blank label stock of various sizes and materials, eliminating the need for pre-printed labels.
- HP Water-resistant CMYK pigment inks ensure that your labels will be durable and resist damage due to abrasion, saltwater immersion, UV exposure and other extreme conditions.
- Supports continuous fan-fold, roll-to-roll2 and cut-sheet label media.
Engineered Quality & Performance
- Utilizing HP’s advanced PageWide® printhead technology, similar to the technology found in high-end digital press operations, the NeuraLabel 300x is able to print at speeds up to 100 feet per minute (30.48 meters per minute).
- Variable width media handling makes the NeuraLabel 300x ideal for labeling everything from small bottles to pails to intermediate bulk containers to large chemical drums.
- High-yield pigment ink cartridges combined with the additional tray decreases operational downtime and increases production turnaround.
- Incorporates 20 years of engineering expertise in scanning and printing continuous documents.
NeuraLabel 300x Benefits
- Fastest print speed for a pigment ink-based label printer at up 100 feet per minute.
- Eliminate pre-printed inventories of labels with on-demand printing.
- Integrates with your label authoring software.
- Easy media loading and operation.
- Quickest turnaround from design to print.
The NeuraLabel 300x Label Printer has been tested by NeuraLabel to work with all industry standard labeling software, including Adobe Illustrator, BarTender, CorelDRAW, NiceLabel and Wasatch SoftRIP. The 300x also works with enterprise solutions such as SAP GLM and Loftware Spectrum (a Loftware-native driver is also available). Furthermore, the NeuraLabel 300x includes print driver support for Windows, macOS (Mac OS X) and Linux operating systems.
NeuraLabel 300x Roll-to-Roll Printing
While the standard NeuraLabel 300x (S-Path) does not include a roll-to-roll system (unwinder and rewinder), the NeuraLabel 300x Series is comprised of four other versions which all include various integrated roll systems. These other versions from the NeuraLabel 300x Label Printer Series include the NeuraLabel 300x NT, NeuraLabel 300x CP, NeuraLabel 300x ST and NeuraLabel 300x Ultra, with each version being ideal for various applications and also include one-year premium on-site repair warranties (whereas the standard NeuraLabel 300x includes a one-year depot repair warranty).
- NeuraLabel 300x NT: The 300x NT (S-Path) incorporates the smallest possible footprint of any 300x Series label printer and produces high-quality media rolls due to its intelligent optical sensors with proprietary control algorithms to simultaneously monitor the unwinding and rewinding speeds. The 300x NT supports media rolls with up to 8″ outside diameter and from 6″ to 8.5″ in width.
- NeuraLabel 300x CP: Similar to the 300x NT, the 300x CP (C-Path) incorporates a small footprint and uses intelligent optical sensors with proprietary control algorithms to simultaneously monitor unwind and rewind speeds, however the 300x CP uses a different label-friendly media path ideal for narrow labels. The 300x CP supports media rolls with up to 8″ outside diameter and from 1.5″ to 8.5″ in width.
- NeuraLabel 300x ST: The 300x ST (Straight-Through) features an easy to use roll system that includes a proprietary straight-through media path with the most flexibility of any 300x Series label printer. This 300x ST system uses dancer arms for sensing media and is ideal for short print runs, yet capable of large production runs as well. The 300x ST supports media rolls with up to 11″ outside diameter and from 1.5″ to 8.5″ in width.
- NeuraLabel 300x Ultra: The 300x Ultra (S-Path) allows for the largest print runs on a single media roll than any other version of the NeuraLabel 300x Series. The 300x Ultra uses ultrasonic sensors for detecting media and supports media rolls with up to 12″ outside diameter and from 6″ to 8.5″ in width.
Warranty & Support
NeuraLabel’s 300x Label Printer includes global support and comes with a one-year depot repair warranty3 with premium on-site repair warranties3 available. As noted above, the other NeuraLabel 300x versions that include roll-to-roll unwinders and rewinders come standard with one-year premium on-site repair warranties included. Support includes technical advice from NeuraLabel’s experienced support team, as well as driver and firmware updates. Corporate incident tracking is also available via NeuraLabel’s online Support Portal.
What’s in the Box
- NeuraLabel 300x Label Printer (includes integrated printhead)
- Power Cable
- USB Cable
- One Set of NeuraLabel 300x CMYK “Setup” Ink Cartridges (we recommend purchasing a set of full-size ink cartridges with this printer)
- Quick Setup Guide
- User Manual
Compatible Accessories & Supplies
1 NeuraLabel’s 300x Label Printer must use OEM NeuraLabel 300x pigment inks in combination with various blank label media that has been BS5609-certified to be used with the NeuraLabel 300x.
2 Printing to rolled label media requires an integrated roll system which is not included with the standard NeuraLabel 300x. The NeuraLabel 300x Series printers that include integrated roll systems are the NeuraLabel 300x NT, NeuraLabel 300x CP, NeuraLabel 300x ST and NeuraLabel 300x Ultra.
3 Important Warranty Notices: End-users are required to register their new printer on NeuraLabel’s website immediately after receiving the printer to ensure warranty coverage. Texas Label Printers, LLC is not responsible for registering the end-user’s printer. Moreover, failure to print with authentic NeuraLabel products and recommended media will void the manufacturer’s warranty.