About Muratec PKG-675 Digital Packaging Printer
The Muratec PKG-675i is a Memjet-powered digital packaging printer that can be used for a variety of applications, including printing and laminating on wide range of substrates. The PKG-675i prints on flexible packaging, such as bags and pouches, as well as corrugated materials such as folding cartons, displays and boxes. With five Memjet print heads, the PKG-675i accommodates variable widths up to 42″ with high-quality, four-color printing. Manufacturers use the PKG-675i to bring both primary and secondary packaging in-house and help increase their flexibility.
Muratec’s PKG-675L is the packaging laminator add-on to the PKG-675i digital packaging printer. By adding the PKG-675L packaging laminator, products requiring full surface laminating, such as food packaging, can be brought in-house. Laminating protects contents from outside elements and preserves freshness. Instead of separate packaging and labels, now you can label and laminate all in one step, protecting products from external elements and sealing in freshness and aroma.
Features of the PKG-675 Digital Packaging Printer
- Superior build: constructed with steel
- Unique and user-friendly interface
- Printheads automatically adjust to media thickness
- Senors control lamination temperature to ensure best results (both cold and hot lamination is supported)
- Generous access doors make changing inks and maintenance an easy process
- Print software allows user access to ink levels and automatic consumable alerts
- Safety sensors on access doors ensure compliance with strict health and safety guidelines
- Includes high-powered desktop allowing users to install variable data software and alternative RIP solutions as business needs develop and grow
- Please view brochure for more features