The Epson ColorWorks C7500 Label Printer is aimed at businesses that require high-volume durable labels and who primarily want to print onto matte media including BS5609-certified GHS labels. If most or all of your label printing will be done on glossy media, please consider the Epson ColorWorks C7500G Label Printer for glossy media instead. Manufacturers can now reliably and cost-effectively meet their in-house labeling requirements with outstanding speed and quality. The Epson C7500 can also help eliminate the costs associated with pre-printed label inventories by producing short-run, custom labels on-demand.
Receive a $1,000 mail-in rebate when you purchase an Epson ColorWorks® C7500 or C7500G Label Printer between December 1, 2019 and December 31, 2019!
Reliable & Consistent Results
The ColorWorks C7500 can help manufacturers produce consistent, high-quality labels in-house and on-demand. The Epson ColorWorks C7500 printer features the new PrecisionCore® printhead to ensure reliable, high-quality results. Epson’s dot substitution and unique Nozzle Verification Technology (NVT) help prevent dead pixels and misprints. PrecisionCore® has up to triple the nozzle density of conventional Epson piezo printheads. These nozzles are roughly 20 microns in diameter and deliver small, round, repeatable dots about 40 microns across. This dot precision is particularly important for creating sharp text and fine lines for applications such as barcodes. PrecisionCore® introduces a new system that uses the power of the piezo crystal itself to raise reliability. The piezo element is able to generate a voltage that can detect (in milliseconds) whether it is firing normally. It has the ability to self-diagnose itself almost instantly.
Printing labels on-demand helps eliminate costs associated with outsourcing labels, such as label waste and large label inventory. High-capacity, individual ink cartridges mean only the color used will need to be replaced, offering very low cost per print. The permanent PrecisionCore® printhead offers significant cost savings, and a guaranteed peace of mind as none of its major components will need replacing for at least 300+ miles worth of printing1.
Fast Print Speeds
Inch for inch, the high-resolution Epson print chips are one of the fastest inkjet printing technologies in the world. PrecisionCore piezo elements each fire nearly 50,000 times per second, producing a wide range of high-quality labels with print speeds of up to 59 feet per minute (18 meters per minute).
Minimal Maintenance & Easy to Use
With its LCD control panel, set-up is easy. Our newest printer command set, ESC/Label, allows integration with virtually any operating system. The device also comes with a full range of software utilities to support printer deployment. Nozzle Verification Technology (NVT) also helps to prevent clogged nozzles.
Epson ColorWorks C7500 Series Optional Rewinder
The optional Epson ColorWorks C7500/C7500G Rewinder (TU-RC7508) is an ideal accessory for companies printing high volumes of labels or setups that use an applicator. The rewinder connects directly to the printer, with no other required connections, and allows for roll-to-roll printing to help your company keep up with demand and print larger batches of labels at a time.
- Reliable performance: PrecisionCore® printhead provides consistent results and long printer lifetime
- Save time & money: Streamline label production by printing your color labels on-demand
- High speed & high print quality: Print multiple color labels with variable data at speeds of up to 59 feet per minute & image resolution of up to 1200 x 600 dpi
- Low maintenance, reduced downtime: Permanent printhead and Nozzle Verification Technology (NVT) for self-maintenance
- Durable labels: BS5609 certification means GHS labels won’t smudge, smear or fade2
- Easy integration: Built-in ESC/Label programming language for integration with virtually any OS enables use with your existing workflow and even add color with simple programming extensions
What’s in the Box
- Epson ColorWorks TM-C7500 Label Printer
- Power Cord
- One Set of Epson ColorWorks C7500 CMYK Ink Cartridges
- Sample Label Roll
- Instruction Sheet
- Utilities/Manuals CD
Compatible Accessories & Supplies
- Epson ColorWorks C7500 Black Ink Cartridge (SJIC26P(B))
- Epson ColorWorks C7500 Cyan Ink Cartridge (SJIC26P(C))
- Epson ColorWorks C7500 Magenta Ink Cartridge (SJIC26P(M))
- Epson ColorWorks C7500 Yellow Ink Cartridge (SJIC26P(Y))
- Epson ColorWorks C7500/C7500G Maintenance Box (SJMB7500)
- Epson ColorWorks C7500/C7500G Rewinder (TU-RC7508)
1 Any repairs to be carried out by Epson are also dependent on your warranty package.
2 Epson ColorWorks C7500 inkjet label printer printer with DURABrite® pigment ink must be used in combination with blank label media that has been BS5609-certified for use with this printer.