The Epson ColorWorks C7500G Label Printer is geared towards customers who primarily want to print high-volume prime labels on glossy media. If your label printing will be done on matte material only, please consider the Epson ColorWorks C7500 Label Printer for matte media instead. Manufacturers can reliably and cost-effectively meet their in-house labeling requirements with outstanding print speed and quality. The Epson C7500G can also help eliminate expensive pre-printed label inventories by producing customized short-run labels on-demand.
Receive a $300 discount when you purchase $300+ of blank labels with the purchase of an Epson ColorWorks C7500G Label Printer. This discount is automatically applied to your cart once these conditions are met.
Printing labels on-demand helps eliminate costs associated with outsourcing labels, such as label waste and large label inventory. With the Epson ColorWorks C7500G Label Printer, high-capacity individual ink cartridges mean only the color used will need to be replaced, offering very low cost per print. The permanent PrecisionCore® printhead offers significant cost savings, and a guaranteed peace of mind as none of its major components will need replacing for at least 300+ miles worth of printing1.
Fast Print Speeds
Inch for inch, the high-resolution Epson print chips used in the Epson C7500G are one of the fastest inkjet printing technologies in the world. PrecisionCore piezo elements each fire nearly 50,000 times per second, producing a wide range of high-quality labels with print speeds of up to 59 feet per minute (18 meters per minute).
Reliable & Consistent Results
The ColorWorks C7500G can help manufacturers produce consistent, high-quality labels in-house and on-demand. The Epson ColorWorks C7500G printer features the new PrecisionCore® printhead to ensure reliable, high-quality results. Epson’s dot substitution and unique Nozzle Verification Technology (NVT) help prevent dead pixels and misprints. PrecisionCore® has up to triple the nozzle density of conventional Epson piezo printheads. These nozzles are roughly 20 microns in diameter and deliver small, round, repeatable dots about 40 microns across. This dot precision is particularly important for creating sharp text and fine lines for applications such as barcodes. PrecisionCore® introduces a new system that uses the power of the piezo crystal itself to raise reliability. The piezo element is able to generate a voltage that can detect (in milliseconds) whether it is firing normally. It has the ability to self-diagnose itself almost instantly.
Minimal Maintenance & Easy to Use
With its LCD control panel, set-up is easy. Our newest printer command set, ESC/Label, allows integration with virtually any operating system. The device also comes with a full range of software utilities to support printer deployment. Nozzle Verification Technology (NVT) also helps to prevent clogged nozzles.
Epson ColorWorks C7500 Series Optional Rewinder
The optional Epson ColorWorks C7500/C7500G Rewinder (TU-RC7508) is an ideal accessory for companies printing high volumes of labels or setups that use an applicator. The rewinder connects directly to the printer, with no other required connections, and allows for roll-to-roll printing to help your company keep up with demand and print larger batches of labels at a time.
C7500 or C7500G?
Should you buy an Epson ColorWorks C7500 or C7500G? The answer depends on your applications. If you are not sure and want maximum flexibility, then always choose the C7500G as it will print on all media types (matte, glossy and more). The only advantage to the C7500 is that it yields a darker, truer black on matte media (the C7500 cannot print on glossy media). If you know that you will not need to print on glossy media and the appearance of black ink on matte media is important to you, then you should choose the C7500. Both the C7500 and C7500G are BS5609-certified2.
- Astounding image quality: PrecisionCore® inkjet technology and UltraChrome® DL inks from Epson delivers vibrant, accurate colors, smooth gradations, precise barcodes and ultra sharp text
- Reliable performance: PrecisionCore® printhead provides consistent results and long printer lifetime
- Save time & money: Streamline label production by printing your color labels on-demand
- High speed & high print quality: Print multiple color labels with variable data at speeds of up to 59 feet per minute & image resolution of up to 1200 x 600 dpi
- Low maintenance, reduced downtime: Permanent printhead and Nozzle Verification Technology (NVT) for self-maintenance
- Durable labels: BS5609 certification means GHS labels won’t smudge, smear or fade2
- Seamless integration: built-in ZPL-II emulation with the ability to automatically merge color artwork from memory eliminates the need for pre-printed labels in traditional thermal transfer applications; plus built-in ESC/Label programming language for integration with virtually any OS enables use with your existing workflow and even add color with simple programming extensions
What’s in the Box
- Epson ColorWorks TM-C7500G Label Printer
- Power Cord
- One Set of Epson ColorWorks C7500G CMYK Ink Cartridges
- Sample Label Roll
- Instruction Sheet
- Downloadable Utilities & Manuals
Helpful Tip: Epson states that when using the printer for the first time, the replacement interval for the maintenance box is shorter than usual as ink charging consumes the ink. This is why Texas Label Printers recommends that customers also purchase an additional maintenance box and an additional set of ink cartridges at the time of purchase.
Compatible Accessories & Supplies
- Epson ColorWorks C7500G Black Ink Cartridge (SJIC30P(B))
- Epson ColorWorks C7500G Cyan Ink Cartridge (SJIC30P(C))
- Epson ColorWorks C7500G Magenta Ink Cartridge (SJIC30P(M))
- Epson ColorWorks C7500G Yellow Ink Cartridge (SJIC30P(Y))
- Epson ColorWorks C7500/C7500G Maintenance Box (SJMB7500)
- Epson ColorWorks C7500/C7500G Rewinder (TU-RC7508)
- DPR Matrix Remover & Rewinder for Epson ColorWorks C7500/C7500G
Important: This product is not eligible for return once the manufacturer’s original packaging has been opened, thus making it important that you review our return policy prior to purchasing. We recommend that all prospective buyers request free printed sample labels to ensure that the print quality of the labels printed by this printer meets their expectations. Products are still fully covered under the manufacturer’s warranty should there be an issue with the product itself.
1 Any repairs to be carried out by Epson are also dependent on your warranty package.
2 Epson ColorWorks CW-C7500G inkjet label printer with Epson’s UltraChrome DL pigment ink, used in combination with Neenah Kimdura™ poly media, has been BS 5609 certified.